Requests to Orca API endpoints must be authenticated with a unique API key from your Orca account. You may also be required to provide an API key to authenticate the exchange of information between Orca and our integrated technology partners.
Generate the API key
- Navigate to Settings ( icon) from the main menu on the left.
- Select Integrations from the Settings submenu.
- In the Orca API section, click the Generate Key button to create an API key.
- Use the Copy icon to copy the entire API key.
- If necessary, you can overwrite the existing API key with a new value by clicking the Regenerate Key button.
View and revoke API keys
You can view currently active API keys in your Orca account by clicking the Configure button.
To delete a key, click the vertical ellipsis to the right of any key and select Revoke. By default, you can view and revoke the keys associated with your user profile. Administrator permissions are required to view and revoke other users' API keys.