Orca allows you to initiate an ad hoc scan of an entire cloud account, a single asset, or a single alert.
Entire cloud account scan
- Navigate to Settings ( icon) from the lower-left corner of the main menu.
- Select Accounts from the now visible Settings submenu on the left.
- Click the vertical ellipsis next to the cloud account you want to scan and select Scan.
Single asset scan
Upon visiting an asset details page, click the Scan Now button in the upper right corner.
There are two primary ways to access the asset details page:
- Navigate to Inventory ( icon) from the main menu on the left. Click the asset you want to scan, and then click the Asset Page link from the quick view dialog on the right.
- While investigating an alert, click the Go to Asset Page link from the quick view dialog in the lower right corner.
Single alert scan (verify an alert)
- While viewing a list of alerts, or investigating a single alert, click the Actions button and choose Verify alert.
- Look for the spinning verification icon in the lower-left corner of the alert card. After verification is complete, the alert status will be updated here. The status of alerts that are still valid will update to Not resolved, indicating that you may need to take action.