Integrating Orca with Sumo Logic is done using an https source. We'll start by generating a webhook in the Sumo Logic console and continue by integrating it in the Orca console.
Sumo Logic console:
1. From the "Manage Data" menu in the lower-left corner choose "Collection".
2. On the upper right corner click "Setup Wizard".
3. Set Up Streaming Data.
4. Select "Your Custom App".
5. Set up HTTPS source as a collection.
6. Set a source category.
7. Copy the generated URL and move to the Orca console and finish by clicking 'Continue'.
- Navigate to Settings ( icon) from the main menu on the left.
- Select Integrations from the Settings submenu.
- In the SIEM section, locate the SUMO LOGIC integration and click the Connect button.
4. Paste the Endpoint URL you copied from the Sumo Logic console and edit the source Category. Learn more about Sumo Logic categories on their website.
5. Click Save. That's it, Sumo Logic integration is configured.