In this article, we'll connect Orca with ServiceNow. We'll first acquire an API key from Orca and then install and configure the Orca app in the ServiceNow console.
Orca API key
- Login to the Orca Security web portal and navigate to the “Integration” page. (Settings -> Integrations)
- Scroll to the “SERVICENOW” section and click the “CONNECT SERVICENOW” button.
- Copy the API key to your clipboard from the opened modal window. This is the last step to do with Orca as the remainder of the setup has to do with ServiceNow.
- Make sure you have permission to install the application.
- Install the Orca Security for Vulnerability Response application from the ServiceNow Store. (For more information on the process of installing ServiceNow applications, please visit the ServiceNow instructions page.)
- Login to the ServiceNow instance and navigate to the Security Integrations page. Security Operations -> Integration -> Integration Configurations
- Find the “Orca Security for Vulnerability Response” section and click the “Configure” button.
- In the opened modal window paste the Orca API key and click the “Submit” button.
This concludes the setup. The Orca Security for Vulnerability Response ServiceNow application has been successfully installed and configured.