In this article, we'll configure the integration between Orca Security and OpsGenie. Once complete, you will be able to leverage Orca’s contextual alerts as part of your familiar OpsGenie-based incident response workflows.
At a high level, we will first configure OpsGenie, and then obtain an integration key and bring it back to be used during the last step - the configuration of OpsGenie within Orca.
OpsGenie integration setup
1. On the OpsGenie console choose the team that you want to integrate with and select the "integrations" tab.
2. On the upper-right corner click the "Add Integration" button.
3. From the list, choose "API".
4. On the settings page of the integration:
- Name the integration as you wish.
- Copy the API key to the clipboard.
- Make sure the integration is enabled (the checkbox is checked).
5. Save the integration.
Orca integration configuration
1. Go to the Orca portal and navigate to the Integrations page (Settings -> Integration).
2. Click on "CONNECT OPSGENIE" and paste your API Key (copied from OpsGenie in step #4 above).
Choose the scores you want to be alerted on and save.
3. Important: Note that OpsGenie integration is disabled by default. You must click ENABLE to start the flow of Orca alerts to OpsGenie.