The private link enables the use of Orca API directly from your private VPC without going out to the internet. This article will describe the steps of creating a private link endpoint.
Creating an Endpoint Interface
Login to the account holding the assets you want to connect to Orca’s API.
1. Go to VPC > Endpoints, and we will create an endpoint.
2. In the “Service category,” we will choose “Find service by the name”
3. Fill in the “Service Name,” according to your AWS location:
Global : com.amazonaws.vpce.us-east-1.vpce-svc-034bc5c9fadc12a49
EU restricted: com.amazonaws.vpce.eu-central-1.vpce-svc-0b17e7d4870064cb5
4. Click “Verify”
5. Choose the VPC and the subnets you want to connect to Orca’s API through each AZ.
6. Check ‘Enable DNS name’.
7. Choose the security group you want to apply over the endpoint.
8. Click “Create endpoint.”
Testing the Endpoint
You should now be able to access the Orca service through the private link from within your VPC.