The Axonius integration adapter connects to Orca and it fetches “device” type assets. For additional configuration and parameter details, please refer to the Axonius documentation.
One of the Axonius adapter connection parameters you will need is the Axonius API Key. You can generate the API key in the Orca platform.
- Access your Orca Security account and navigate to Settings ( icon) from the lower-left corner of the main menu.
- Select Integrations from the Settings submenu.
- In the SIEM section, locate the AXONIUS integration tile and click the Configure button.
- Click Generate to reveal the Axonius API key and enable the integration. Please note that the integration is not ready until you configure the adapter in your Axonius account.
- Use the copy icon to copy the entire API key. Return to the Axonius platform and follow the Orca adapter configuration instructions.
The API key can be disabled from the Orca integrations page. Once enabled, the Axonius tile will display the “Axonius is connected” message. Click Configure and then Disable to invalidate the API key.