This article will guide you through the steps to set up the Orca single sign-on integration with Okta.
Okta Administrator console
- Log in to your Okta Admin console.
- Choose Browse App Catalog.
- Search for the "Orca Security" app, and click Add once on the app overview page.
- Add an Application label of your choice and select the Location your account is set with Orca (please make sure to select the correct location for your account).
- Click Done.
- Navigate to People where you will create users and groups for the orca App.
- We added a group called orca-test.
- Assign people to your newly created group.
- Navigate to Applications, expand the settings menu to the right of the Orca Security app, and select Assign to Groups.
- Access the Orca Security app.
- Check to see if the Orca app has been assigned to your group.
- Go to the Sign On tab, click View Setup Instructions.
- Follow Instructions as highlighted in New Tab.
Orca SSO configuration
You can now configure the SSO integration in the Orca platform.
- Navigate to Settings ( icon) from the main menu on the left.
- Select Integrations from the Settings submenu.
- In the SSO section, locate the SSO integration card and click Connect.
- Fill out the required information.
- Click Save & Enable.
Note: The Account Id must be in lowercase letters with no special characters, but ensure you have the same name in Okta and Orca configurations.