This article will guide you through the steps to set up the REPOSITORY integration in the Dashboard.
In the Orca platform.
- Navigate to Settings (icon) from the main menu on the left.
- Select Integrations from the Settings submenu.
- In the REPOSITORY section, you will find 3 options.
- Click CONNECT on the needed repository.
- Click Connect REPOSITORY IMAGE (We store a single image per record)
- Enter all the required information.
- Cloud Account - AWS cloud account associated with the repository.
- Repository Name - Any name we choose to call it.
- Repository Address - Enter the full path to the repository file including the tag.
- Region - Set the region in AWS where the repository is used.
- ARN - use your ARN for the repository in case access with credentials is required.
- To create ARN please follow here
- Click Save
- Click on edit and click Scan to perform a scan
- Wait 5 minutes and click View in UI
NOTE: Now you will see the asset in the inventory as type "Container Images" (Searching its name will direct you to the asset information).